Find eMagazines from the Twin Cities Metro eLibrary
Our eMagazines have moved from RBdigital to Libby. You may now conveniently discover and read eMagazines in the same app as your eBooks and eAudiobooks.
Scott County Library is uniting with other area libraries on Libby to bring you more content than ever before. The Twin Cities Metro eLibrary combines eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines from 8 library systems. Brought to you by MELSA, the Metropolitan Library Services Agency.
Borrowing Libby eMagazines
- No Waiting: There are no waiting lists for eMagazines. Our collection has unlimited copies to borrow, so you can immediately access the latest issue.
- Easy Returns: eMagazines will return automatically after 21 days just like other items.
- More Access: eMagazine checkouts don't count towards your 15-item loan limit in Libby. You may borrow as many as you like!
How to Use Libby
Learn how to use Libby: Read the Getting Started with Libby Guide
Get the App: Download Libby from your app store and search for "Scott County Library" (listed under "MELSA: Twin Cities Metro eLibrary"). Sign in with your library card and PIN.
- Android Phones & Tablets:Libby on Google Play
- Apple iPhones & iPads:Libby on iOS
- Kindle Paperwhites: You can send Libby items to your Kindle by signing into your Amazon account. Read Libby's Kindle FAQs for more information.
- Kindle Fires & Other Devices: If your device is not compatible with Libby, use the OverDrive app instead. You will see the same collection, but from a different app.
- In a browser: Visit libbyapp.com or melsa.overdrive.com to read in a browser
Get Help with eMagazines
eMagazine Search Tips
- Visit melsa.overdrive.com to browse our curated eMagazine collections
- Use the magnifying glass in Libby to do a title search for your favorite magazine
- Use the "Explore" button in Libby and select "What's New" to find eMagazines
- Check out these directions for tips on finding past issues