Thank you for your interest in careers with Scott County. Visit Governmentjobs.com for a list of current openings.
Navigating in Governmentjobs.com
- To see job details, click on the job title
- Click the "Apply" link to start the application process
- If this is your first time applying, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password (password must have include 8 digits, a special character, as well as a number and upper and lower case letters)
- After creating an account, you can build an application by clicking the "Build Job Application" link
- You may apply for more than one job opening. You will need to complete a separate application for each one
- Online applications are stored on a secure site with controlled access
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete
- If you're looking for a Courts position please visit the MN Judicial Branch website
- If you're looking for a Parks position please visit the Three Rivers Park District website
- If you've served in the military you may be eligible for preference in employment (see hiring process)
These openings are only open to current Scott County employees - this excludes on-call/intermittent, temporary, seasonal, interns, and/or volunteers.
Access internal job openings
Interested in learning more about Scott County jobs and when they have openings? Access the Scott County job description list. The job titles are links to general information regarding each job. If you would like to be notified when a specific job opens, click on the job title and select "Subscribe."
You can also click on the menu tab on the top left of the Scott County job description list and select notify me of jobs.