Catalog & My Account
Managing Your Account
It's easier than ever to manage your account online with a personal device. Here are several options:
- Mobile Phone App: Managing your account is easier than ever with the Scott Lib (MN) mobile app. Sign in with your library card and PIN to search our catalog for materials, place holds, check your account balance, pay fines, and more! Click here to watch a short video to see how it works. Download on iOS or Download on Android.
- On the Web: Our online catalog is a great way to manage your account from a web browser. Simply log in to your account with your library card and PIN. Instructions for using our catalog can be accessed here or contact your local library for assistance.
- Forgot your PIN? You can reset your PIN online if you have an email address on file. No email address on file? Contact your local library for assistance.
Library Policies & Borrowing Guidelines
All library materials check out for 3 weeks.
Charges for Overdue Materials
Update 6/2021: We are not charging overdue fines at this time due to COVID-19, but are sending bills for lost items.
- I need to update something on my account (address, phone, email)
- I forgot my PIN number. How can I change or reset it?
- How do I renew my library items?
- How do I see what I have checked out?
- How do I renew my library card?
- How do I access my account?
- How do I pay my library fines?
- How do I arrange to have a test proctored?