eBooks & More
Welcome to the Twin Cities Metro eLibrary on Libby!
This winter, Scott County Library is uniting with other area libraries on OverDrive's Libby app to bring you a one-stop shop for eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines. Scott County readers may now access our growing collection on Libby with their SCL library card and PIN.
CloudLibrary access ended on 2/22/2021. Checkouts, borrowing history, and holds did not migrate to Libby. For more information about this change, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
How to Use Libby
Learn how to use Libby: Read the Getting Started with Libby Guide
Get the App: Download Libby from your app store and search for "Scott County Library" (listed under "MELSA: Twin Cities Metro eLibrary"). Sign in with your library card and PIN.
- Android Phones & Tablets: Libby on Google Play
- Apple iPhones & iPads: Libby on iOS
- Kindle Paperwhites: You can send Libby items to your Kindle by signing into your Amazon account. Read Libby's Kindle FAQs for more information.
- Kindle Fires & Other Devices: If your device is not compatible with Libby, use the OverDrive app instead. You will see the same collection, but from a different app.
- In a browser: Visit libbyapp.com or melsa.overdrive.com to read in a browser
- You may borrow up to 15 items at a time. Each item may be checked out for 21 days.
- You may put up to 15 items on hold.
- Items with holds cannot be renewed. Instead, you may place a hold to borrow the item again.